Job Number: 19-02678
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bench Scientist for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Cultivation and manipulation of various adherent and non-adherent cell lines;
- Performing cell-based assays;
- Operation of flow- and imaging-cytometers;
- Data summary and presentation;
- Consistent record keeping using eWorkwork.
- Documented productivity
- Ability to generalize knowledge and proactively apply expertise to problem solving; ability to critically interpret data and troubleshoot effectively
- Self-driver, strong work ethic, “can do” positive approach to execution of assignments
- Ability to effectively work with diverse team members
- Good organizational skills and record keeping habits
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary