Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bench Scientist for our client in Middleton, WI.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- General laboratory and operational support
- Providing logistical support for samples and compounds management
- Ordering supplies and carrying out general bench work activities such as:
- Environmental monitoring in a GMP clean room environment
- Purified Water sampling and testing, making media/reagents, washing dishes and other QC lab duties related in a GMP environment
- 0 to 3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have at least some lab experiemce
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Richard David at Richard.David@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary