Bench Scientist II
Bench Scientist II
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bench Scientist II for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Responsible for general laboratory and operational support. Including providing logistical support for samples and compounds management, ordering supplies and carrying out general bench work activities.
The desired candidate can work effectively in a fast-paced customer oriented team laboratory environment.
Testing includes fundamental support for the following:
- Bioburden and Endotoxin testing for product, raw material and water samples, Biological indicator testing, Water collection,TOC testing, plate reading swabbing support for contaminations and rapid bioburden testing such as ScanRDI . Experience with cGMP’s, SOP’s, Gel Clot LAL, Kinetic Chromogenic & Turbidimetric LAL testing, Naglene and Milliflex filtration methods strongly desired.
- The desired candidate has the ability to Interpret and evaluate data generated in terms of accuracy, precision, and potential GMP impact.
- The applicant may train others as skills and knowledge allows and may participate in laboratory investigations as required.
- Bioburden and Endotoxin testing experience
- Product testing and water testing
- GMP environment
- Lab experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please contact:
212 258 2279
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary