Bench Scientist I
Bench ScientistBe part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bench Scientist for our client in Cambridge, MA.
Job Number: 19-02628
Job Number: 19-02628
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Implement established molecular cloning workflows in coordination with multiple therapeutic projects
- Optimize transient expression of antibody clones
- Careful tracking of project timelines
- Prepare and deliver detailed presentations, both written and verbal, to project teams
- Effective communication and coordination of work in highly matrixed project team environment
- Responsible for assisting with VH-VL molecular cloning of antibodies identified in therapeutic antibody discovery campaigns
- Implementing established workflows to clone large panels of lead antibody candidates derived from immunizations and generated in hybridomas in a high throughput environment
- The selected candidate will work in close coordination with Endogenous Antibody Discovery Group scientists to coordinate molecular cloning workflows with all group antibody discovery efforts
- VH-VL molecular cloning of antibodies from hybridomas and primary B cells
- Experience with antibody discovery from hybridomas and primary B cells, including antibody isolation with in vitro methods
- Experience with transient expression of antibody clones, including cells employed, methods and molecular design of expression vectors.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary