Bench Scientist I
Bench Scientist I
Job Number: 19-02300
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bench Scientist I for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The candidate will work with a team of scientists to help develop purification process for a specific portfolio therapeutic protein molecule.
- The candidate will assist in executing various purification process related experimentation including experiments using high-throughput liquid handling robotics.
- The candidate will assist in performing various assays to assess the productivity and product quality of the material generated from cell culture and purification processes.Responsible for general laboratory and operational support. Including providing logistical support for samples and compounds management, ordering supplies and carrying out general bench work activities. Years of Experience 0-2.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Aria Rico | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary