Bank Solutions Architect/Developer
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Bank Solutions Architect/Developer for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Data & Enterprise Content Management (DECM) Solutions Architect (SA) helps MUFG to build highly scalable, flexible, resilient, secure and cost-effective cloud architecture for the firm's next generation Enterprise Data Platform (EDP). The ideal candidate will exhibit a firm grasp of technical fundamentals and the ability to learn complex new technologies quickly. A "builder” mentality that is not afraid to be hands-on and willing to build demos and prototypes is essential.
- The SA should be comfortable driving discussions with a wide range of technical personnel from enterprise architects to developers regarding trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation.
- Work cross-organizationally in order to drive the plan and build of EDP.
- This requires adoption of the AWS platform and familiarity with banking data and nomenclature.
- The role is expected to develop deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud with a keen eye for automation.
- Performs AWS development and design work that may include logical design, I/O design, cloud architecture analysis and design, and systems engineering.
- Become the SME and conduct transfer knowledge session to other technologists in the firm.
- As a key member of the EDP project team, ensure success in building a data platform and data services on the AWS platform.
- Act as a technical liaison between DECM department and other IT teams and help evolve EDP
- Ensures security and resiliency is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions.
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years design, development and implementation experience with large distributed applications including cloud implementations.
- Conversant with DevOps CICD practices - Bitbucket, Sonarqube, Junit, Jenkins, CloudFormation, etc.
- Solid programing background with relevant experience in Python, Java, Go or similar - Test driven development mentality
- Significant hands on experience with AWS - S3, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, RedShift, etc.
- Experience with one or more RDBMS platforms (AWS RDS, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL) is must.
- Experience with NOSQL databases (Dynamo, etc.) a plus.
- Conversant with Metadata driven architectures (metadata tagging, data classifications, lineage, discovery)
- Ability to work individually without direction while also working as part of a team towards a common goal
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with Agile teams, writing/grooming stories in JIRA.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT management, and engineers
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.