B22 - SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS / MATERIAL MGMT - HANDLER - W - MATERIALS HANDLER
Job Number: 21-16291
Job Number: 21-16291
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Materials Handler for our client in Bothell, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Materials Handler is responsible for providing material movement and logistical support to internal and external customers in support of cellular therapeutic manufacturing at the Client Manufacturing Plant during process transfers, routine production, and technology improvements that support manufacturing operations per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- The Materials Handler will coordinate across multiple cross-functional departments and adheres to regulatory requirements and company policy while performing job functions.
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations and FDA guidance applicable to biologics and cell therapy manufacturing.
- Experience in:
- Distribution, receiving, temperature storage, issuance, and inventory control practices including cycle counting, and rejected/expired material disposition.
- Understanding controlled temperature, humidity, and pest control monitoring for cGMP environments.
- Transportation lanes and cold chain logistical movement of time critical and temperature sensitive biologics.
- Freight forwarder and courier direct shipments and associated documentation requirements.
- Use of material handling equipment both gas powered, electric and manual.
- Operation of company owned vehicles for transport.
- Coordinates internal and external customer requests across multiple unit operations during their shift to include personnel, material, and logistical needs.
- Working with production planning, the Sr. Manufacturing Associate, and other shift leads to establish daily unit operations schedule that includes people, product, and material flow across multiple shifts.
- Completing and reviewing documentation required by process transfer protocols, validation protocols, standard operating procedures, and batch records.
- Assisting in the training of staff who are less experienced to ensure they have the necessary technical skills and knowledge.
- Initiation of company discrepancies/deviations for non-conforming materials and operational anomalies.
- Assisting in setting up warehouse operations equipment/fixtures. Perform facility and equipment commissioning activities.
- Reviewing Warehouse Operations procedures and providing input in ensuring documents are technically sound, promote effective and efficient operations, and comply with cGMP requirements.
- Performing tasks in a manner that are consistent with departmental and corporate safety policies, quality systems and GMP requirements.
- Coordination of tasks with staff working within Warehouse Operations.
- Additional duties, tasks and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Education: Bachelors degree in relevant science discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Experience 0-3 years of experience in a cGMP warehouse environment and understanding of Supply Chain Management and APICS best practices for warehouse operations.
- Experience in the implementation and use of ERP/MRP software systems preferred.
- DOT/IATA/HazMat experience and certifications preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.