Azure .NET Developer
|Reference # :||17-11107||Title :||Azure .NET Developer|
|Location :||*, TX|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/21/2017 / 01/19/2019|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.
Azure .NET Developer
Eclaro is looking for an Azure .NET Developer for a contract opportunity for our client in Spring, TX. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
• 3+ years of experience in building highly scalable and reliable Azure cloud services leveraging App Services, Service Bus, Azure SQL DB, Azure API Management and other PAAS components.
• 3+ years of experience working on an Agile team and following Agile processes like SCRUM and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Deep understanding and experience developing REST services with .NET
• Good understanding of web authentication and authorization methods including Oauth2 and OpenId Connect.
• Experience with Azure AD and multi-tenant applications.
• Experience with both Azure IaaS and PaaS
• Experience of PowerShell coding and execution
• General networking/network security understandings such as Address Space, CIDR notation, subnet, protocol, routing, NSG, VPN, etc.
• Data privacy and encryption
• Implemented solutions leveraging Azure storage solutions such as Blob, Tables, and Queues
• Good knowledge in SQL Server development including T-SQL queries, stored procedures, functions.
• Proficient in Test Driven development (TDD) using tools such as Microsoft Unit Test.
• Good knowledge of fundamental frameworks including Unity, Entity, etc.
• Basic knowledge of the Cloud Design patterns
• Possess a love and a passion for learning Azure and Cloud technologies and a desire to continually improve skill sets.
• Problem solver – ability to think analytically and logically to develop and create the most efficient solution possible.
• Ability to "think outside the box” and solve challenging problems in unconventional ways.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with an Agile team, but capable of managing multiple tasks from start to finish alone when needed.
• Enjoy complicated challenges in a fast-paced, growing environment.
Crystal T. Villanueva
Crystal Villanueva | LinkedIn
Send a Word resume along with the six digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees