Azure DevOps Engineer
Azure DevOps Engineer
Job Number: 19-04656
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer for our client in Nashville, TN. Candidates can sit in either Nashville, Chicago or Reston, and MUST be able to work on W2 (not 3rd parties or subcontracting permitted)
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Maintain health of cloud-based production environments through monitoring and typical daily administration duties.
- Respond to performance issues identified by alerting and other reported incidents.
- Automate operational activities and tasks.
- Work with Developers to execute software releases, configuration updates, and other release requirements.
- Complete project work as assigned and contribute to the technical direction of various objectives; your ideas will be valued.
- Configuration Management/Automation
- 4 or more years of experience building cloud architecture with an emphasis of AWS (& Azure a bonus)
- 2 plus years of Experience with Windows Server management (2012 r2, 2016)
- 5 plus years of Experience with Linux Server management
- Experience and understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Automation, and Orchestration
- Experience deploying web and service-based applications in Windows/Linux environments
- Experience with monitoring tools, such as Application Insights, Microsoft Operations
- Prior work with Cloud Service providers such as AWS and Azure
- Extensive Experience in Terraform and Ansible is critical
- Experience with Ansible, Python, Perl, and Bash scripting
- Familiar with libraries like React, Angular
- Experience with production Kubernetes environments & Docker Containerization
- Familiarity with monitoring requirements and building dashboards
- Familiar with best practices for infrastructure security, reliability, and fault tolerance
- Familiar with SQL servers and language
- Clear communication of complex concepts and troubleshooting steps is required
- Knowledge of hardening Linux operation systems and closing security vulnerability on Internet facing servers
- Knowledge of CDN's, DNS, web servers, and other supporting Internet services
- Experience with streaming data and pipeline/message-queue services is a big plus
- Good to have - experience is a key here
- BS degree is a must
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jeanine Hastings | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.