Job Number: 21-01624
Job Number: 21-01624
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an AZURE-DEVOPS Consultant for our client in Farmington, CT. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- All software source code, change control, configuration management, and build and deployment process for the Digital Investor team
- Development and code management and configuration of multi-tier web applications environment
- Develop and maintain application tools that build, deploy, automate and streamline code management and product delivery process
- Coordinate build schedules between Development teams, DBAs and Operations, develop and improve build communication channels, and develop, improve, and document build processes and procedures
- Development tools to support Build & Deployment support model to maximizing availability and minimizing build times
- Design and develop the tools to allow efficient configuration management, build and release of software developed in JAVA,C#, .NET, XML, ASP, SQL Server databases, as well as, web based infrastructure components
- Ability to coordinate between cross-functional teams for Automation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment frequent software releases
- Solid experience with build management tools like MSBuild, NuGet, C#, .NET and PowerShell scripting for Automation
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with ADO Build Agent for end to end automation
- Experience with writing Build definitions to trigger the build automatically by customizing MS Build Scripts, NANT Scripts, and Modifying/Customization of Work Flows
- Good knowledge of usage of Power Tools, AZURE DEVOPS Side Kick, and Team Foundation Server Best Practices Analyzer, Branching/Merging to support each Release/Patch cycles using AZURE DEVOPS Update documentation for automated build processes and communicates standards and best practices to help the team
- Experience with MS SQL Server and MS SQL applications Ability to coordinate between cross-functional teams for Automation Working experience in a DevOps role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment frequent software releases Good familiarity with Database programming (MS SQL, MS Access, Oracle), Object Modeling UML, OO Design Skills
If interested, you may contact:
Gail Ramos | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.