Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Azure Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Working in Client's newly formed "Digital Factory " organization, focusing on platform core technologies of Microsoft Azure, API development using .NET C#, mobile application architecture design and implementation, and DevOps practice implementation/automation, as well as integration with Kony (our application front-end development environment for Mobile applications)
- Work in an Agile framework, so it will be fast paced, and requires quick learning of the Client technical infrastructure and policies
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure Services such as API Management, Security, Data Storage, and Cloud-to-On Premise Integration
- Knowledge of Azure Service Architecture development, deployment and monitoring
- Knowledge of oAuth and JWT token based security mechanisms, with experience in Azure AD and Okta
- Extensive hands-on experience with REST API, XML and JSON, and WebAPI best practices (caching, headers, versioning, etc.)
- Ability to write effective unit, integration, and API tests
- Experience with DevOps practices/methodologies
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies, with experience as a Developer on a cross-functional agile team
- Experience with SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience with Kony (Mobile Enterprise Application Platform)
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Is passionate about problem solving
- Demonstrates the value in taking an iterative and agile approach
- Collaborative, curious, empathetic, open-minded, innovative
- Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
- Has a strong sense of ownership for good work and is not afraid to speak up
- Able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary