|Reference # :||17-08237||Title :||Azure Archirect|
|Location :||NEW YORK, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||6 Years||Start Date / End Date :||08/22/2017 / 02/28/2018|
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Azure Cloud Archirect for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Azure Archirect will be required to setup Corporate Web APIs Architecture in Microsoft Azure Cloud services. He will responsible for development, deployment and monitoring of Azure Service hosted Web APIs offering interface between client mobile application and restricted secured corporate networks behind the firewall. He will work with Mobile Application development team, understand the need and requirements of iOS mobile applications and developing the services using Microsoft Azure API Services, Azure ADFS Services, Azure SQL Database, Azure Security and, Cloud-to-Cloud Integration (Public, Private) services that support the mobile application.
Requirements for the Azure Developer Architect position:
- Expert in Configuring and working with Azure Service Bus Relays that connects to On-Premise WCF Services with Firewall restriction.
- Expert in developing services that use Azure Access Control to connect to ADFS federated metadata and services for token based authentication
- Also have good understanding about how to use the ADFS authentication in association with Azure Service Bus.
- Expert in developing WCF Services that will be published through BizTalk server connecting to azure service bus relay.
- Working knowledge of Xamarin Mobile application that use and communicate with Azure Service Bus using relays.
- Very strong knowledge and understanding of the Azure Service Bus Relay architecture and configuration and troubleshoot issues with connectivity and errors.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary