Azure AD Solution Integrator
JobDiva # 20-05415
Eclaro is looking for a Azure AD Solution Integrator for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- In-depth knowledge and experience with delivery of Identity and Access Management solutions in Azure cloud
- Strong foundation knowledge across Microsoft technology stack
- Expert skills designing, implementing and managing the Microsoft Azure AD environment including claims-based authentication, conditional access
- Azure AD Connect, Password management in medium size enterprise environments
- Strong skills writing moderately complex PowerShell Scripts to enable automation in the Microsoft environment Demonstrated experience in use case development. Demonstrated experience in test case development and execution
- Manage multiple software development projects simultaneously while remaining engaged with stakeholders
- Develop new software solutions, proof-of-concept of ideas, and regularly test to validate that solution meets the business need. Utilize experience with IAM (Identity and Access Management), SAML and SaaS-based Identity Providers as well as Service Providers (IdP), security infrastructure including all levels of security (user, machine, and network), and other security tools Ping federate, Ping access
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Marco Macario | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.