AWS Cloud Architect
AWS Cloud Architect
Job Number: 20-00430
Eclaro is looking for an AWS Cloud Architect for our client in Reston, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- AWS Cloud Architect with extensive experience in designing and deploying large scale enterprise level multi-tier applications.
- This job role will focus on reviewing the current architecture, and design of applications deployed in AWS.
- The role requires an individual who can work closely with architecture and application teams to review and develop strategy to ensure the health and monitoring of applications in AWS.
- The role will require that the individual be familiar with current and emerging cloud technologies, tools and system architectures.
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, Secure and fault tolerant systems in AWS using AWS Architectural best practices
- Prior experience with designing, developing applications in cloud using Lambda, SQS, CloudFormation, SNS
- Strong hands on experience with AWS Services including EC2, VPC, S3, Glacier, EFS, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift
- AWS security implementations using IAM, KMS, Trusted Advisor, Security Groups, NACL
- Experience in configuring Cross-Account Policies & Roles on IAM
- Monitoring the AWS migrated applications using Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch, Config
- Strong experience with the AWS Cloud Formation template development to deploy the applications in AWS
- Expertise in Docker containerized environment, hosting web servers on containers, building docker images using Docker file
- Experience with at least one of the monitoring tools like Splunk, Dynatrace, Netcool, Moogsoft, Sitescope
- AWS Certified Developer - Professional
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.