Job Number: 20-10237
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an AWS Architect for our client in Edison, NJ. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- AWS architect takes company's business strategy and outlines the technology systems architecture that will be needed to support that strategy.
- Responsible for analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long term cloud strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise's long-term business objectives.
- Responsible for the development of architecture blueprints for related systems
- Responsible for recommendation on Cloud architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Involved in design and implementation of best fit solution with respect to Azure and multi-cloud ecosystem
- Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture (EA).
- Conducts and/or actively participates in meetings related to the designated project/s
- Participate in Client pursuits and be responsible for technical solution
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
- Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA. Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level.
- 15+ years of hands on IT experience in design and development of complex system
- Minimum of 5+ years in a solution or technical architect role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
- At least 4+ years of experience hands on experience in cloud native architecture design, implementation of distributed, fault tolerant enterprise applications for Cloud.
- Experience in application migration to AWS cloud using Refactoring, Rearchitecting and Re-platforming approach
- 3+ proven experience using AWS services in architecting PaaS solutions.
- Experience Application engineering using cloud native, microservices and serverless application architecture using Java/JEE, Spring boot, Python technology stack
- Experience in large scale migration to cloud application re-engineering using cloud native, microservices and serverless architecture
- Experience in AWS Services Lambda, SQS, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS
- Experience in AWS container services such as EKS, ECS and Docker
- Experience in DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Sonar, Cloud Formation, SAM, Terraform, Code Build, Code Pipeline
- Experience in AWS services such as Glue, EMR, RedShift and AI/ML is added advantage
- Deep understanding of Cloud Native and Microservices fundamentals
- Deep knowledge and understanding of AWS PaaS and IaaS features
- Hands on experience in AWS services i.e. EC2, ECS, S3, Aurora DB, DynamoDB, Lambda, SQS, SNS, RDS, API gateway, VPC, Route 53, Kinesis, cloud front, Cloud Watch, AWS SDK/CLI etc.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing core services like VPC, S3, EC2, RDS, IAM, Route 53, Autoscaling, Cloudwatch, AWS Config, Cloudtrail, ELB, AWS Migration services, ELB, VPN/Direct connect
- Hands on experience in enabling Cloud PaaS app and data services like Lambda, RDS, SQS, MQ, Step Functions, App flow, SNS, EMR, Kinesis, Redshift, Elastic Search and others
- Experience automation and provisioning of cloud environments using API's, CLI and scripts.
- Experience in deploy, manage and scale applications using Cloud Formation/ AWS CLI
- Good understanding of AWS Security best practices and Well Architecture Framework
- Good knowledge on migrating on premise applications to AWS IaaS
- Good knowledge of AWS IaaS (AMI, Pricing Model, VPC, Subnets etc.)
- Good to have experience in Cloud Data processing and migration, advanced analytics AWS Redshift, Glue, AWS EMR, AWS Kinesis, Step functions
- Creating, deploying, configuring and scaling applications on AWS PaaS
- Experience in java programming languages Spring, Spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security and multi-threading programming
- Experience in working with hibernate or other ORM technologies along with JPA
- Experience in working on modern web technologies such as Angular, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, React
- Experience in modernization of legacy applications to modern java applications
- Experience in DevOps tool Jenkins/Bamboo, Git, Maven/Gradle, Jira, SonarQube, Junit, Selenium, Automated deployments and containerization
- Knowledge on relational database and no SQL databases i.e. MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
- Hands on experience with Linux operating system
- Experience in full life-cycle agile software development
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Experienced in Python, Node and Express JS (Optional)
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.