Job Number: 19-06240
Eclaro is looking for an AWS Architect for our client in Reston, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Minimum 3 years' recent hands-on experience with AWS 5+ years in IT or IT consulting roles and 2 years in Mortgage
- Experience with at least one cloud orchestration tool such as Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically with clients to understand business needs and create technical solutions in a problem-solving environment
- Robust understanding of resilient highly available application architectures on AWS
- Expertise with third party CI/CD tools (Jenkins Bamboo CircleCI Travis)
- Experience architecting and designing cloud-native and Microservice applications leveraging Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and/or serverless Function-as-a-Service (FaaS)
- In-depth experience in Containers Dockers & Kubernetes
- Support the AWS Business development team to help formulate a strategy to help the adoption of AWS within the focus industry verticals
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge among the AWS solutions architecture community
- Experience presenting to diverse customer base (Enterprise Architects, IT & Delivery Management, and developers) Define Migration strategy to move application to cloud Leverage appropriate AWS services
- Validate the environment to meets all security and compliance controls Determine which framework, platform, or tech-stack can be used to create a solution
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary