Automation Tester with Selenium, SOAP UI, Java
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for an Automation Tester with Selenium, SOAP UI, Java for our client in O Fallon, MO. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
- Senior professional with a firm knowledge of testing and quality practices and protocols that enable the individual to deliver reports according to defined protocol, while meeting established timelines. Documents issues as they arise and monitors resolutions. Able to work as an integral member of the project testing and quality team.
- Coordinate and participate in review and testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned client developed systems.
- Review project test and implementation schedules. Monitor, document, and report the current status of projects. Participate in review of project deliverables.
- Create detailed test plans, test cases, and data for project testing.
- Perform automated and manual testing and validate results to confirm adherence and conformance to installation standards and methodologies.
- Review user manuals for accuracy.
- Document problems, monitor resolutions and retain documentation necessary to plan for future assigned testing.
- Adhere to and enforce consistent company and department testing standards and procedures.
- Identify, document, and implement process improvements.
- Apply technical and business knowledge to solve issues.
- Share application knowledge and mentoring newer team members
- May be responsible for Test Coordination duties including:
- Defect management and oversight
- Status reporting and metrics creation
- Point of escalation for issues discovered during the testing phase
Knowledge / Experience:
- Applies broad complex technical knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts plus broad knowledge of business/function and development life cycle, usually acquired through 5 to 7 years of experience.
- Test Management experience needed for test coordination.
- Ability to coordinate, interact with, and lead cross departmental teams.
- Ability to make decisions without all information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- General supervision; work is reviewed after action is taken.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Radelyn Bulaong at 201-283-9181 and email Radelyn.Bulaong@eclaro.com with a Word resume, along with the six-digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.