Job Number: 20-00937
Eclaro is looking for an Automation Specialist for our client in Reston, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manage and implement test data strategy for multiple test environments
- Develop and execute automated tests Functional, Regression, Smoke and Load/Performance tests
- Analyze test failures, and related system logs to find root cause and identify possible solutions
- Experience in design and building test framework.
- Clear demonstrable experience in AWS Cloud technologies.
- Experience in creating, modifying or designing test frameworks (using Java, Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber etc.)
- Experience in Testing application layers (UI/Service/Data layers).
- Experience automating both Web UIs and REST API endpoints
- Experience with XML, XSD, WSDL, REST, or SOAP web service technologies
- Experience understanding complex requirements to drive test strategies, data and plans
- Experience working on AWS systems, including on-demand provisioning of resources in a test environment
- Experience with BDD methodologies and tools such as Cucumber or similar
- 5-7 years' experience
- Experience testing software
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Strong programming skills using core JAVA.
- Have Database knowledge in RDBMS, SQL and Stored Procedures etc.
- Working knowledge of service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Knowledge of cloud technology AWS and experience of testing micro-services, containers, dockers
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Carlo Flores | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.