Automation Engineer (Selenium & C#)
Job Number: 21-10188
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an Automation Engineer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Deep experience in Manual testing (must have), preferably in wealth management domain
- Experience working in Agile / SAFe (must have)
- Automation skills in Selenium using C# (must have)
- Exposure to Behavior Driven development (good to have)
- 8+ years of test automation experience with at least 4+ years of experience in Selenium with C#
- Experience in designing and implementing different automation frameworks like Page Object Model, Hybrid framework, BDD SpecFlow
- Strong hands-on knowledge in C# programming language
- Strong hands-on knowledge of SQL.
- Exposure to API & Webservices testing using Postman. Good to have experience on SOAP UI PRO or RestSharp.
- Hands on experience in using SCM tools such as GitHub, Bitbucket etc., and Continuous Integration tool Azure DevOps/Jenkin
- Agile / Scrum Project participation experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.