Job Number: 20-06379
Take a bold step forward in your career! Eclaro is looking for a Bio-automation Engineer for our client in Cambridge, MA.
Eclaro’s client is an innovative partner in the provision of engineering, installation and maintenance on electrical systems across a wide range of sectors. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- B.S. in Biology or closely related field with an interest in engineering, or a B.S. in engineering
- Experience performing preventive maintenance, repair and troubleshoot laboratory automation systems
- Maintain proper documentation related to maintenance and validations.
- Knowledge of liquid handlers and associated programming languages preferred
- Experience operating and programming automated liquid handling platforms, such as Hamilton, Agilent, Dynamic Devices, and Formulatrix).
- Experience with robotic integration with a Laboratory Information Management systems a plus (works with the informatics team to maintain laboratory information management systems and sample and processing tracking).
- Will provide engineering and non-engineering support to teams
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.