Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an Audit Supervisor for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!The Audit Supervisor is responsible for executing multiple areas of testwork during audit activities.
- Utilizes sound analytical skills and possesses product, business, and technical expertise to execute assigned audit testing responsibilities.
- Independently executes audit testwork on assigned audits and demonstrates sound project management skills.
- Raises issues and concerns and makes recommendations for severity ratings.
- Assesses issues for impact to business processes, controls and strategies, recommends severity ratings and escalation of broad themes or trends.
- Works with team, provides input to draft quality audit reports, and supports sharing audit results with business leaders.
- Begins to establish business partner relationships; primary engagement is with line management.
- Exercises critical thinking and judgment to effectively influence management to improve the control environment.
- Actively supports peers and audit team with development as part of on the job training during audit execution.
- Fosters a positive and inclusive work environment.
PREFERRED:Interested in applying?
- 5+ years of experience in Global Markets within an Audit, Product Control, Middle Office, Operations/Business, Risk Management, Trading and/or Compliance function.
- Good understanding of trading businesses and related support functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, candidate will be required to interact with desk heads and traders as well as risk managers and other support personnel.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- High quality execution.
- Critical thinker, high energy, intellectually curious.
- Bachelors or Master's degree
Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.