Audit Supervisor CFO Atestation
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an Audit Supervisor CFO Atestation for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Audit Supervisor CFO Atestation role includes testing of financial, operational and other processes of the Company's annual Chief Financial Officer attestation related to the company's capital adequacy process.
- Performing high quality, risk-focused fieldwork in accordance with applicable methodologies and standards.
- Identifying meaningful testing exceptions, issues, risks and other exposures in the area of the Company under audit; creating and maintaining accurate and clear work documents.
- Completing tasks efficiently (on time and accurately).
- Keeping managers informed of progress and aware of roadblocks.
- Learning new businesses, processes and regulations effectively and quickly.
- Communicating effectively with auditees, other Audit team members, and key stakeholders elsewhere in the organization.
- Participating in relevant training regarding audit, applicable regulations, financial reporting controls, data quality and lineage, and other areas identified as relevant.
- Work will include projects of moderate complexity that involve new learnings (regulatory regime, business model, processes); must be able to quickly assimilate new information in order to effectively analyze the risks and test controls.
- Requires flexible and creative problem solving skills due to the variety of operational and technological infrastructures within the Company.
- Staff will be expected to own some sections of an audit program and see them through to completion including incorporating review feedback.
- Must be able to identify and escalate potential audit issues to the Audit Manager as soon as they are identified.
- Good communication skills are required to interact with various levels of management within Audit and the lines of business.
- 4 year College Degree - Accounting, Finance or data-related subject
- 3-6 years of relevant experience including experience in audit or a relevant area including data extraction from various platforms, data manipulation and data analytics especially in a SQL environment.
- Capital adequacy, data lineage and CCAR knowledge a plus
- Data Mining, data visualization, data extraction, financial controls and data controls
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.