Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an Audit Manager- Third Party Management for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees and executes assigned areas of audit work, providing day to day coaching and guidance to teammates.
- Executes audit strategy for the sound application of risk based auditing by defining audit scope, audit program, and test procedures.
- Typically acts as Auditor-in-Charge (AIC).
- Demonstrates strategic thinking and supports change.
- Oversees audit testing to ensure timely execution within quality standards and conformance to audit policies and procedures.
- Assesses issues for impact to business processes, controls and strategies, recommends severity ratings and escalation of broad themes or trends.
- Drafts quality and timely audit reports and shares results with business leaders.
- Manages business partner relationships when conducting specific audits; primary engagement is with line management.
- Exercises critical thinking and judgment to effectively influence management to improve the control environment.
- When leading an audit engagement, is responsible for day to day coaching, mentoring, and performance feedback.
- Fosters an inclusive work environment.
Interested in applying?
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of Audit, Risk, Compliance, or relevant business experience including an understanding of third party management regulatory requirements and experience assessing business oversight of third parties and third party activities
- Ability to navigate in a highly complex organization and operate effectively in a changing environment.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Analytical Abilities/Financial Acumen/Problem Solving
- Ability to successfully communicate and influence management on all levels in regards to risk reduction in both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Self-motivated, operates with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a very detailed manner as well as to look broadly across a population and develop connections and themes identifying risk and concerns
- Experience in evaluating regulatory requirements and guidance to understand impacts, and ensure programs and risk routines are adjusted accordingly.
- BS/BA Degree Required
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.