Audit Manager - Equities
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an Audit Manager - Equities for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides expertise, advice and counsel based on advanced business and/or audit experience to a complex business and/or across several business groups.
- Provides leadership for projects and team activities.
- Proactively implements audit strategy for the sound application of risk based practices by defining audit scope, audit program, and review and test procedures.
- Exercises judgment and influences senior business managers and peers.
- Helps business partners balance their business strategy with appropriate risk management controls.
- Contributes to the development, implementation and communication of Audit's missions, goals and strategies. Interacts with regulatory agencies, external consultants and other internal risk management groups.
- 7 years experience in Equity Markets - including derivatives - within an Audit, Product Control, Middle Office, Risk Management, Trading or Compliance function.
- Good understanding of derivatives risk - including greeks, and valuation.
- Knowledge of Equity markets products, including high touch, electronic and derivatives trading activities, and prime brokerage, stock loan and other equity financing products and services.
- Familiarity with US equity markets exchanges/execution venues, clearing and settlement processes and market developments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, candidate will be required to interact with desk heads and traders as well as risk managers and other support personnel.
- Ability to work in a team environment and lead small teams..
- Critical thinker and the ability to think out of the box
Interested in applying?
- Bachelors or Masters degree; CPA/CFA preferred
- Awareness of basic application controls
- Intermediate proficiency at using spreadsheets
- Familiarity with key US laws and regulations pertaining to banking and broker/dealer securities trading & sales activities
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.