Associate Talent Development Specialist
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Associate Talent Development Specialist for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support provide support to the Talent Development department and supporting the design, delivery, and management of learning and organizational development programs.
- The successful candidate will assist in providing organizational development and training support services to all levels of the client’s personnel.
- He/she will be responsible for administering the Mosaic Modules career management system as well as providing logistical and delivery support for all training initiatives.
- Support the development, management and execution of HR's strategic planning programs including: succession planning, performance management, and learning curriculum
- Administer the SuccessFactors career management system
- Assist in the Authority mentoring program
- Provide and manage logistical and administrative support for talent courses including: managing rosters, pre-course materials, in-class handouts, notifications, attendance, course completions and evaluations.
- Develop dashboard reports and documentation based on business and management requirements.
- Provide support for the performance and goals management program including: collecting/tracking progress and consolidating program metrics.
- Processes paperwork, updates and maintains succession planning and performance data in SuccessFactors according to established procedures.
- Liaise with vendors and internal/external clients to coordinate logistics and execute programs and classes.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels and all areas of the organization is required
- Strong organizational and project management skills are required
- Good analytical skills are required
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills are required
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point is required.
- Visio a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP's SuccessFactors is preferred
- other skills the hiring manager is seeking:
- Detail orientation
- Customer Focus
- Time and priority management
- Relationship building (working with internal customers and vendors)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Eileen Sares at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.