|Reference # :||18-02212||Title :||Associate Scientist|
|Location :||San Diego, CA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/26/2018 / 06/22/2018|
Eclaro is looking for Associate Scientist for an opportunity for our client in San Diego, CA
Job description/Principal Responsibilities (please attach separate document if needed):
- High throughput enzyme screening and enzyme activity characterization assays.
- Activity and inhibition kinetics analysis, protein quantitation.
- Coordinate technical activities with minimal supervision.
- Summarize, analyze and interpret moderately complex analytical data.
- Achieve successful completion of deliverables with efficiency and adherence to time constraints.
Skills/Languages (any must need requirements to perform job duties ie:
- Lifting over 30pds, forklift Bachelors or Master's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field with 2-5 years' experience. Experience with biochemical and enzyme assays and analysis.
- Experience with HPLC, SDS-PAGE and analysis.
- Experience with protein purification, liquid handling and starch based applications a plus.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and fast paced environment, both independently and in a team setting.
- Excellent organization skills and detail oriented. Excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment.
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary