Job Number: 21-05715
Job Number: 21-05715
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Associate Scientist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Conduct experiments for the purposes of commercial support for cold chain biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- Will support bulk fill, handling, freezing, storage and cold chain shipping operations for biologics drug substance
- Responsibilities include the operation, cleaning and maintenance of laboratory equipment, the preparation of buffers and reagents, execution of development studies, documentation of experimental data and results, data verification and the preparation of study protocols and final reports. Appropriate GLP/GMP procedures must be followed
- Will work effectively across multiple functional areas and also work independently to accomplish project goals
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- B.S. degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biological or Chemical Sciences/Engineering or related disciplines
- 6 months of experience in a professional industry setting or multiple years of experience in an academic laboratory setting
- Prior experience must include the following responsibilities: preparation and handling of test solutions, generation of experimental designs/test scripts or protocols, execution of experiments, operation of analytical instrumentation, data compilation and analysis, and report authoring
- Knowledge of common protein analytical tools (pH, UV-vis spectrophotometry, HPLC) and demonstrated experimental skills for lab work
- Good verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to details and observational skills, excellent experimental/troubleshooting aptitude, and be self-motivated
- Knowledge of protein freezing/thawing, formulation and stability
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.