Job Number: 19-02439
Job Number: 19-02439
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for an Associate Scientist for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Develop, transfer and evaluate bio-analytical techniques for monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins to support Process Development
- Assay support of Biologics Process Development activities
- Support Process Analytical Technology (PAT)
- Work closely with Process Development, Analytical development and Testing to support analytical needs and engage in long-term collaboration
- Authors and reviews technical documents and protocols; follows written scientific methods and experimental protocols, documents results, authors and reviews summary reports
- Run tests and trend assay performances across the Network sites
- Review PD design of experiments
- Support manufacturing site investigations as required
- A degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Analytical Chemistry or a related discipline.
- MS with 2+ years or BS with 5+ years relevant experience in Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry
- A strong background in the areas of analytical chemistry/biochemistry, with the emphasis on experience and in-depth working knowledge of LC, CE and iCE
- Working knowledge of design of experiments and factorial design
- Familiarity with upstream and downstream biologics processing
- Knowledge of cGMPs as applied to process development and scale up
- Experience with Process Analytical Technology (PAT)
- Development experience for both early- and late-stage molecules
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary