Associate Research Scientist
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Associate Research Scientist for our client in Redwood City, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you are up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Position: Associate Research Scientist
Location: Redwood City CA 94063
Anticipated Schedule: 40hours/week
- The successful candidate will join Pharmacology Department of the Oncology Discovery Research team at Redwood City, CA and aide in the advancement of early to late stage therapeutics in immune-oncology and oncology.
- The qualified candidate is a highly motivated, and interactive individual that possesses the ability to work across a highly matrixed environment to advance preclinical drug development programs from target identification/validation through IND enabling activities.
- The candidate will evaluate efficacy, mechanism-of-action, PK/PD, toxicity of novel therapeutics in rodent models and will be responsible for culturing cells, compound calculation, formulation, and preparation for dosing for rodent pharmacology experiments and contribute to testing compounds for multiple project as they progress through pre-clinical development.
- Ability to interact closely with PI’s to execute in vivo rodent studies and analyze and present data to group and team meetings.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills needed.
- In vitro assay experience with strong working knowledge of flow cytometry as well as a variety of immune and tumor cell functional assays is preferred.
- 2 to 10 years of relevant industry experience and a clearly demonstrated skill set in tissue culture and flow cytometry is required.
- BS or MS Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology or related field, BS and 3+ years’ experience or MS with 0-2 years’ experience required.
- Experience with mouse handling is a plus.
- Attention to details with excellent organizational and record keeping skills is a requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with people is required.
- Hands-on implementation of rodent pharmacology studies, including tissue culture, compound calculation, formulation, and preparation for dosing.
- Help analyze and plot mouse tumor efficacy data
- Conduct CBC, blood flow, TIL profiling when needed
- Work as a member of a diverse and motivated team of researchers spanning across multiple divisions of oncology discovery and development units.
Interested in applying?
Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.