Associate, Infrastructure Developer
Associate, Infrastructure Developer
JobDiva # 20-09067
JobDiva # 20-09067
Eclaro is looking for a Associate, Infrastructure Developer for our client in New York, NY.
This is a direct hire with the client. The client is a multinational investment bank and financial services company. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Eclaro International is currently recruiting for Associate, Infrastructure Developer for one of our clients.
- Understands that the success of a developer is to understand the core business processes of the business unit and business requirements as well as the architecture patterns and technology strategy.
- Conceives and writes detailed software implementations/code while ensuring that their code/configurations adhere to the security, logging, error handling, and performance standards and non-functional requirements.
- Writes, configures, and integrates code to create the software that aligns with architecture patterns and technology strategy.
- Understands the implications of various components (including technology strategy & architecture) to the overall design of a program, system, or eco-system.
- Evaluates new technologies for fit with the program/system/eco-system and the associated upstream and downstream impacts on process, data, risk (e.g., security).
- Works toward the objective of defect free software.
- Ensures that systems functionally meet requirements, align with architecture and promote the development of common assets.
- Supports the resolution of production issues and problems.
- Makes recommendations to improve client processes & systems.
- Uses technical expertise to support growing the business of Capital Markets and delivering an exceptional customer experience in partnership with colleagues.
- Provides input to product development and marketing to grow the overall business.
- Understands the needs of clients and provides relevant ideas and opinions to generate recommendations.
- Provides support for an outstanding client experience.
- Provides timely responses to all client questions and issues.
- Drives continuous service improvements and client satisfaction with an ultimate focus on business retention.
- Supports research and development of development frameworks, and definition of standards.
- Leads and implements initiatives as required to deliver business objectives.
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders and ensures alignment.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Reviews the work of other team members as required.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Decomposes business requirements and translates them into detailed design specifications and code.
- Interacts with customers, business & technology stakeholders to define, analyze, and deliver requirements that reflect the needs of all stakeholders.
- Assesses the costs and benefits for different solutions and recommend/decide on appropriate designs.
- Designs solutions, writes code, performs unit testing, develops appropriate artefacts / documentation, and facilitates final delivery.
- Supports production issues, includes independently completing root-cause analysis and diagnosis.
- Devises new algorithms and data structures for target environment and platform attributes in alignment with architectural patterns.
- Builds solutions that are supportable, scalable and achieve our aspiration of common assets.
- Recommends or automates approaches to streamline and integrate technological processes and/or systems to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supports the management of specific project deliverables & outcomes.
- Identifies opportunities to strengthen the development capability, such as: sharing expertise to promote technical development, mentoring employees, building communities of practice and networks.
- Stays abreast of industry technical and business trends through participation in professional associations, practice communities & individual learning.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within client; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed
- 2-4 years of work experience in IT or business environment and/or B.S./B.A. in computer science, engineering, information systems, math or business .
- Proficient level of knowledge in domain.
- Knowledge of software development practices, concepts, and technology obtained through formal training and/or work experience.
- Knowledge of electronic trading systems.
- Knowledge of required programming languages and can code with little oversight.
- Knowledge of technical/business environment and processes.
- Understand functional aspects and technical behavior of the underlying operating system, development environment, and deployment practices.
- Have facility with and understanding of the ecosystem that code operates in.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Collaboration & team skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Influence skills
- Data driven decision making
If interested, you may contact:
Bridgette Marks | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.