Job Number: 20-07424
Eclaro is currently looking for an Associate Director for one of our global clients in Columbus, GA.
Eclaro’s client is a global payment solutions and services clients. In joining this talented team of engineers you will be working on cutting edge technologies and in a collaborative environment. This position is a direct hire with our client and comes with competitive benefits such as, flex work arrangements, flex spending accounts, PTO, Tuition assistance and more. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- You will lead the technical direction, planning and execution of SRE DevOps programs and projects.
- You will be a key player in client's microservices oriented ecosystem, driving high availability, high scalability, and fast, efficient, continuous releases - operating at all levels, diving deep into the details while providing strategic input.
- You will own end-to-end availability and performance of mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; automate response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Success requires an entrepreneurial spirit, great communication, and a balanced background in both business analysis and delivery of large-scale technology platforms.
- We believe that attitude and the ability to define and execute a vision are very important to be successful in this role.
- You will be driving strategic planning, project execution, development and operations for the automation platform in a progressive and collaborative Agile environment.
- You will be responsible for delivering end-to-end solutions from initial concept through finished solution in the area of automated build, deployment, monitoring and server infrastructure
- You will be building highly scalable, highly available eco-systems in production
- Technical enough to be comfortable asking questions to dig into development issues, quickly gather and synthesize information, devise a plan, get buy-in and move towards a resolution
- Knowledge of Docker containers, Kubernetes Orchestration, Jenkins, cloud tools, Saltstack and other components to architect and design solutions to continuously build out and enhance automated platform architecture as a service that allows for seamless build, run and deployment of applications across on premise and external cloud environments
- Exhibit understanding of server virtualization, networking and storage ensuring that the solution scales and performs with high availability and uptime.
- Build strong working relationship with customers and internal teams
- Lead stakeholder meetings to identify opportunities and priorities
- Create and maintain the product backlog for specific initiatives
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency and efficiency of APIs and Applications
- Conduct planning sessions with the teams to prioritize work in upcoming sprints
- Engage directly and daily with delivery teams to execute the project
- Ensure product acceptance and readiness at key phases of the delivery cycle
- Lead communication efforts around the product, priorities and future roadmaps
- Participate and manage on-call rotations across continents, using a follow-the-sun model
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, information technology or business information systems or related field
- Minimum five years as a developer, devops engineer, team lead, product owner or other sufficiently technical delivery role
- Experience working in an agile development environment is preferred
- Experience working with Enterprise-scale, highly available systems
- Experience in leveraging Linux containers and associated tools to virtualize application infrastructure
- Broad technology background with understanding of server virtualization, database automation, storage and networking
- Experience breaking down requirements, recommending solutions and organizing to deliver it
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Fluent, open communication - both speaking and writing
- Master's Degree - MBA
- Prefer experience in a software development environment or in a professional services role.
- Prefer direct experience doing software development along with Agile software products and delivery methodology.
- AWS and/or Kubernetes Certified
- Having broad yet in-depth expertise and unique knowledge, uses skills to set and ensure success of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways within environments and situations that are complex and difficult.
- Having ownership of a function, major account or matrix management responsibility, uses knowledge to ensure success, strengthen relationships, expand the business through key initiatives, and lead matrix teams on complex projects.
- Barriers to entry such as technical committee and senior management review exist at this level.
- Works on issues that impact design/selling success or address future concepts, products, or technologies.
- Creates formal networks with key decision makers and serves as external spokesperson for the organization with key accounts, agencies, partners, vendors, and sales prospects.
- Exercises wide latitude in determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
If interested, you may contact:
Audrei Cortez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.