Job Number: 20-02600
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Associate Director for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Drives multiple cross-functional initiatives providing direct project management support to a team of BDS subject matter experts, with a mix of key BDS stakeholders
- Provides oversight as the portfolio manager of the BDS BoW, including report creation/status tracking mechanisms
- Maintains and reports out on monthly portfolios consisting of BDS and stakeholder driven initiatives
- Seen as an escalation path when risks arise or timeframes slip across the portfolio
- Serves as a PM mentor to the BDS project management leads to ensure timely delivery and proper risk mitigation strategies
- BA/BS degree required; strong background with project management required; experience leading cross-functional initiatives and portfolios
- 5+ years of portfolio experience; 7-10 years of cross-functional project management experience
- Strong experience with building relationships, leading strategic initiatives and programs, and collaborating across divisions while working through some periods of ambiguity
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.