Associate Director Procurement
Associate Director Procurement
Job Number: 19-07297
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Associate Director Procurement for our client in Fairfield, IA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading independent financial solutions firm in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Lead Vendor Management including developing policies and procedures and ensuring compliance; performing ongoing due diligence for all vendors; supporting assigned vendor relationship development programs and vendor review meetings; monitoring vendor performance to ensure that contract terms and conditions are being met or exceeded.
- Identify and implement sourcing and category management best practices and support both internal and external objectives across related categories and/or across multiple sourcing initiatives.
- Conduct and/or oversee Request for Information (RFI)/ Request for Proposal (RFP) processes for all vendors of services and products, ensuring the highest level of business ethics.
- Lead negotiations related to contract terms, pricing and implementation.
- Assist in establishing master agreements, blanket contracts and support special projects as well as complex sourcing initiatives.
- Manage assigned vendors and provide oversight and governance of associated purchase; perform category spend and risk analysis; and design and implement category and supplier risk mitigation strategies.
- Facilitate the resolution of systematic or recurring vendor/ customer issues.
- Prioritize competing needs in support of strategic sourcing initiatives and other Sourcing projects as appropriate.
- Identify and implement opportunities for cost reductions and efficiencies.
- Review new vendor requests prior to engaging services.
- Create a database of vendors relevant to company needs by providing periodic economic data and forward looking indicators.
- Perform Dashboard analysis and presentation of marketing, price, cost and financial analysis using various reports and data, and prepare narrative synopsis for management.
- Participate in periodic special project initiatives and participate on an as-needed basis to resolve emergent issues
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or university; or five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certificates and Licenses- FINRA Series 7 and 24 are required and must be obtained within the first year of employment
- Demonstrated knowledge of vendor management concepts
- Must be effective in communicating with all levels of the organization
- Represent the end users interests by being able to identify critical customer requirements and ensuring the procured services or products meet expectations
- Demonstrated data analysis capability
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to hold vendors accountable for performance
- Computer proficiency in various software; including Excel, PowerPoint, and related
If interested, you may contact:
Karl Sumagui | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.