Associate, Data Steward - Reference and Market Data Team
Asso, Data Governance - Reference and Market Data Team
Job Number: 21-05714
Job Number: 21-05714
Eclaro is currently recruiting for an Asso, Data Governance - Reference and Market Data Team for one of our financial services client in New York, NY. This position is a direct hire with the client.
Eclaro’s client is a highly regarded investment services company that delivers investment management services including broker/dealer, banking, trust and insurance services. As a member of this team you will be working in a fast-paced agile development environment using the latest technologies to deliver quality solutions. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!”
- As an Associate Data Steward on the Reference and Market Data Team, you will support a growing area in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Work closely with data customers both internally and externally to stay abreast of new and evolving business requirements and market trends in order to align our data content with business needs
- Provide data solutions, insights and expertise in response to changing business needs, market events, regulatory change and new financial products.
- Data stewards are required to profile and analyze data to ensure content meets business requirements while being compliant with the various dimensions of data quality as outlined in our data quality policy.
- Direct responsibility of drafting of business requirements and creation of data feed prototypes for data feed development.
- Data Stewards are expected to conduct and coordinate UAT on content related data feed / technology changes that involve modifications to the way data is extracted, transformed or loaded.
- Design data quality checks and performance metrics to assess data health and detect deficiencies and improvement with our data sources or internal data processes.
- Provide Level 2 / Level 3 support for level 1 operations teams to facilitate troubleshooting or respond to content related inquires that require more advanced skills or specialized content knowledge.
- Active engagement with key product stakeholders to ensure client data experience is aligned and exceeding expectations
- Build and maintain high performing relationships with our data vendors & core internal development partners to achieve a comprehensive, quality data offering
- Ongoing engagement with technology on ways to innovate and deliver high quality data solutions through robust storage, maintenance, management and delivery methods
- Must possess and demonstrate working knowledge of financial markets and general knowledge of the entire investment landscape
- Expected to think critically about complex business challenges and possess strong problem solving skills in order to deliver holistic solutions
- Must have enthusiasm for, and comfort with, working in a high pressure and fast pace environment while maintaining quality and the integrity of investment data
- Must be able to work in both an entrepreneurial and team-oriented environment
- Should have comfort with working with technical tools such as SQL, Python, Jupyter Notebook, Unix commands, Hadoop, Spark SQL, Tableau, etc.
- Must have excellent communication skills to enable clear articulation while working with internal and external clients
- Must have strong organizational skills and demonstrate project management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the financial services realm
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Business or Computer Science discipline
If interested, you may contact:
Tony Clariza | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.