Job Number: 19-07252
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Assistant Treasurer for our client in Louisville, KY.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest Healthcare / Health Services companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive Healthcare Services that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
- Maintain and review debt agreements for real estate and working capital lines to maintain compliance with debt covenants and payment requirements
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Maintain banking and lender relationships
- Develop processes and systems to determine daily cash position; track and manage intra-company funding
- Manage payment processing and fraud prevention functions
- Ensure treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies, accounting guidelines, governance policies and internal controls
- Approve direct drafts, electronic payment request
- Interaction with Accounts Payable
- Oversee Treasury Analysts
- Reviews and drives improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required, MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Experience: 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of EXCEL.
- Strong banking experience
- Financial analysis skills
- Detail Oriented
- Cash management operations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees and external bank support teams
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Strong Banking Experience
- Cash Management Experience
If interested, you may contact:
Ashly Velasco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.