Assistant QC ScientistJob Description:
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, etc:
- Perform Quality Control testing for in-process, release, stability, and water, in a cGMP environment.
- It is preferred that the candidate have analytical experience using Waters HPLC, UV-Vis spectrophotometer, AKTA Explorer, and total organic carbon analyzer.
- The successful candidate will also perform other key activities such as data review, ensuring laboratory cGMP compliance is maintained, execution of technical transfer and co validation activities, instrumentation verification/preventative maintenance, assisting with laboratory investigations, writing procedures and technical documents as required, and providing communication of business critical information to operations and Quality Control management.
- This is a floating position to cover rotating 12 hour shifts on either days or nights with weekend support. (Days: 6:00am – 6:00pm, Nights 6:00pm-6:00am)
- Demonstrate strong theoretical understanding of scientific area of study.
- Demonstrate problem solving ability, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize objectives from multiple projects, adheres to scheduled timelines while maintaining flexibility and attention to detail.
- Contribute to a team based, collaborative, and positive environment, clarity of purpose and high commitment to business goals
- BS degree in scientific field with minimum of 1 year experience providing support to an on demand testing lab supporting GMP manufacturing OR M.S. degree in scientific field with limited or no experience
- Prefer analytical experience using Waters HPLC, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, ATKA Explorer, and total organic carbon analyzer.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Vision (Acuity, color-correction allowed.) Reaching (Shoulder)
- Repetitive (Use of Arm, Hands, Wrists)
- Unassisted lifting of items, not to exceed 50 lbs
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Karyn Suayan, at (201) 283.9627 or you may send your updated CV to Karyn.Suayan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.