Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager
Job Number: 20-10558
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Assistant Project Manager for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Work with the project team including outside contractors to support overall project, and construction administration and oversight responsibilities including but not limited to perform a variety of PM tasks under Client guidelines and procedure, generate RFQ package, contract award, control cost/budget , and build and maintain construction schedule, and distribute documentation related to the construction process and project configurations of Generation projects and support Construction engineers with administrative and limited oversight responsibilities.
- Perform all project management-related activities associated with project planning, budgeting, design, procurement, implementation, and close-out
- Develop project budgets, schedules, and milestones
- Assemble procurement bid packages for engineering services, construction services including Divsion1 development, and material/equipment contracts.
- Responsibility includes facilitating proposal reviews and evaluations, and generating contract awards
- Administrates vendor contracts during all phases of the project lifecycle
- Conduct routine project status meetings ensuring open communication between project stakeholders and team members and maintain action item log and follow-up.
- Responsible for monitoring and staying aligned with project budgets, schedules, commitments, and meeting milestones within defined limits
- Coordinate the engineering design review process, and ensure the work is in accordance with technical and code requirements, and meets constructability and future O&M requirements to acceptance standards established by the Authority
- Ensure that designs meet licensing and environmental requirements
- Ensure that equipment and material meet specification requirements
- Provide field staff with technical input on design changes coordinated with Engineering as required during construction
- Provide technical assistance to the construction staff, as necessary.
- Experience in project management and contract management
- Experience and knowledgeable in scheduling of construction projects
- Ability to oversee complex, multi-discipline projects and teams
- Overall knowledge of accounting practices and cost control including accruals
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work independently
- Excellent writing, verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with IBM Maximo and SAP is preferred
- General technical understanding of electrical, mechanical, and civil/structural construction practice
- At least 5 years Project Management experience required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
JB Cabrillas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.