Assistant/Associate ScientistBe part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Assistant/Associate Scientist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Associate Scientist will be responsible for supporting analytical activities within Biologics Process Development (PD).
- The role will involve supporting in-process analytical testing, delivering results within customer and project timelines, assay harmonization activities within the network groups, and evaluation of new analytical technologies.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, is a team player, and have experience in Bioanalytical techniques as they apply to Biologics and related process impurities. Techniques of interest include: Liquid Chromatography, Gel Electrophoresis, Immunoassays, Quantitative PCR. A reasonable appreciation of upstream and downstream process development activities is highly desirable.
- Liquid Chromatography
- Gel Electrophoresis
- Quantitative PCR.
- A reasonable appreciation of upstream and downstream process development activities is highly desirable.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Requires a BSc in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry or a related discipline, with a minimum of 2 years relevant laboratory experience in a research environment.
- Experience with liquid chromatography, Gel Electrophoresis, protein purification, and automated liquid handlers is preferred.
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Audrei Cortez at Audrei.Cortez@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.