Job Number: 21-13130
Job Number: 21-13130
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Assistant/Associate Scientist for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Highly motivated Scientist to be part of the center of excellence for Biologics Process Development.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for recommending, developing and implementing Client/improved technologies to drive state-of-the art development that supports the company's portfolio of preclinical and clinical-stage biologics.
- The role calls for close collaboration with early discovery groups, process sciences groups, internal analytical functions, as well as with Global Production Services (GPS) and the Quality Control organization.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to actively partner with various biologics development groups across sites in New Jersey.
- Responsible for the transfection, amplification and subcloning of cell lines for the isolation and selection of stable high antibody-expressing clones.
- Responsible for the maintenance and expansion of mammalian cell lines using aseptic technique.
- Responsible for the cryopreservation of cell banks. Maintain detailed and accurate notebook documentation for all research activities.
- Perform routine titer evaluations.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation, storage, packaging and shipping of cell lines and samples.
- Maintain working knowledge of current cell culture literature.
- Assist in all areas of cell culture and all related duties as required.
- Requires a minimum of a BSc in biology with a minimum of 2 years experience in mammalian cell culture with a 1 year minimum in an industrial environment.
- Previous experience with mammalian cell culture and aseptic technique is preferred.
- Hands-on lab work in a flexible, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment is essential.
- Understanding of Flow Cytometry is helpful.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.