Job Number: 21-09430
Job Number: 21-09430
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Assistant/Associate Scientist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The contractor position provides technical support to Cell Therapy Facility Manufacturing processes in a GMP environment.
- Functions as a technology and process subject matter expert
- Provides on-the-floor and on-site troubleshooting and technical support to Manufacturing
- Facilitate deviation prevention and deviation closure through site quality systems
- Analyze and summarize manufacturing data to support impact assessments and investigations
- Owner of change controls for process and procedure changes
- CAPA owner for Manufacturing improvements
- Author and revise manufacturing SOPs and provide technical content and direction for electronic batch records
- Leads technology transfer efforts for new processes and product implementation
- Train and support GMP operators on new procedures, processes and changes
- Applies continuous improvement tools to identify and close procedural and compliance gaps
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and operational efficiencies, and lead implementation efforts
- Support equipment and systems validation activities, including review of equipment qualification documents, drafting user requirements and participating on impact assessments
- Ability to perform gowning activities and enter the manufacturing plant. Exposure to strong magnetic fields is commonplace in the manufacturing areas.
- BSc with minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience/ MSc/ PhD degree in Science or Chem/Bio Engineering
- Highly motivated, ability to work independently as well as have excellent teamwork skills;
- Understanding of bioprocess principles
- Demonstrate innovative problem solving ability, and knowledge of cellular bioprocessing/ drug product/ aseptic processing unit operations preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.