Assistant / Associate Scientist
Job Number: 21-08702
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Assistant / Associate Scientist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Participate in the execution of bench-sale experiments using shake flasks and lab bioreactors to perform process development and characterization. Utilize molecular biology and cell biology techniques to characterize gene expression and cellular metabolism.
- Under general direction, the position requires participation in the design and execution of experiments, interfacing mainly with upstream, sometimes with downstream and analytical personnel to achieve process development objectives
- Work effectively in a cross-functional process development team and be able to work independently to accomplish overall project goals
- BS or MS degree in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, Cell or Molecular Biology, or a related discipline with 0-2 years of industry experience
- Hands-on experience on lab bioreactor operation with cell culture is highly desirable.
- Good organization skills and strong attention to details, excellent experimental/troubleshooting aptitude, and be self-motivated
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.