Job Number: 21-08300
Job Number: 21-08300
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Assistant/Associate Scientist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Assistant/Associate Scientist will support the MS&T Materials Science group in the life cycle management of consumables and polymeric single-use systems utilized for biopharmaceuticals commercial manufacturing operations.
- This includes leading change management activities associated with qualifying alternate suppliers and components of single-use systems.
- Complete technical assessments to determine suitability of alternate and new single-use systems
- Author and own change controls to support alternate supplier/material approval and implementation
- Support consumable specification development and revision of existing specifications
- Author and/or revise consumable validation documents to support required changes
- Requires a minimum B.S. in Chemical, Biochemical, Material Science Engineering, or Chemistry with 0-2 years experience.
- Previous experience with consumables and/or single-use systems is preferred.
- Previous experience with biopharmaceutical change management processes is preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.