Assistant / Associate Scientist
Job Number: 21-06850
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Assistant / Associate Scientist for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Primary role will be to support all aspects of inventory maintenance for reference standards and critical reagents within the RSCR Operations group including (but not limited to) documentation, maintenance of global standards inventory, and coordination of shipments to stakeholders as well as performing lab-based work as needed.
- Support the management of biologic standards portfolio inventory and scheduling to meet project deliverables and timelines.
- Maintain sustained communication with stakeholders and key partners regarding material supplies and deliverables.
- Address potential risks and operational issues by identifying, documenting, resolving, communicating or escalating to senior leadership when appropriate.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to manage expectations.
- Work well within diverse/inclusive high performance teams and maintain a strong relationship with operational and functional leadership.
- Bioscience professional proficient in a variety of bioanalytical techniques and knowledgeable in biologics development.
- Industry experience in biotech/biologics, specifically working with reference standards and/or critical reagents is also desirable.
- Must demonstrate teamwork, strong organizational skills, computer competency, and effective written and verbal communications within both structural and matrix organizations.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate must embrace collaboration with partners, customers, and team members, while operating with integrity, as well as seeking and participating in the continuous improvement of systems and culture.
- Prior experience in biotech, specifically sample and data management for reference standard management/testing programs is highly desirable.
- A BS in biological sciences, chemistry, engineering or related scientific disciplines with a minimum of three years of experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Preferably, the ideal candidate will also have experience either managing or supporting the testing for clinical or commercial biological reference standard/critical reagent programs.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.