Job Number: 21-02118
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Assistant/Associate Scientist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The successful candidate will be key contributor to a dynamic and highly technical team of engineers and scientists by setting appropriate objectives and priorities, overcoming obstacles; and delivering results within project timelines and will build and maintain effective collaborations with Manufacturing, Manufacturing Support, Process Development, Quality Assurance, Analytical and Global Regulatory Sciences groups. Strong communication and technical writing skills are required. The incumbent will lead the design and execution of experiments for design & control of large scale inocula, seed train, bioreactor, filtration and centrifugation unit operations. Appropriate GLP/GMP procedures must be followed. This position also involves troubleshooting and problem solving of process related problems observed at manufacturing scale and the evaluation of new process technologies through the effective design of scale-down studies and the evaluation of data from manufacturing lots.
- Provides technical expertise for investigation and resolution of upstream process deviations, root cause investigation, CAPAs, process improvements, scale-down model development, new technology evaluation and preparation of regulatory filings
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of cGMP compliance, Client corporate, site and regulatory agency requirements and procedures
- Supports process technology transfer, process validation and the preparation of CMC documentation for regulatory filings for Client Devens Large Scale Cell Culture facility
- Authors technical documents, including protocols, reports and SOPs supporting the validation of the manufacturing upstream process
- Participates in the preparation of regulatory filing documents and inspection readiness
- Provides process subject matter expertise for regulatory inspections and other interactions with regulatory agencies, representing the Devens site
- B.S,or M.S. in the biological sciences or chemical/biochemical engineering, a related discipline, or its equivalent
- Experience in contributing to the design, modification and optimization of cell culture or fermentation unit operations
- Proactively identifies problems and troubleshoots solutions
- Organizes and presents data for internal/external scientific meetings
- Works independently, in teams and collaborates with other groups in a matrix environment
- Leverages emerging trends in biotechnology to solve complex problems
- Capable and willing to train others on procedures, operations, new technology, methods or processes
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.