Assistant / Associate Scientist
Job Number: 21-02113
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Assistant / Associate Scientist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The ideal candidate will hold a B.S. (4-7 years’ experience) / M.S. / PhD degree in chemical or biochemical engineering, biochemistry or a related field.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of protein chromatography and/or membrane separations is required.
- Hands on experience with AKTA chromatography and filtration (TFF / NFF) system is a plus.
- Experience in analytical scale chromatography is preferred.
- Strong computer skills and good verbal and written communication skills are required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.