JobDiva # 20-09313
JobDiva # 20-09313
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Assistant/Associate Scientist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Assistant/Associate Scientist will be working in a science-driven environment, and will collaborate with a group of scientists to develop robust and scalable protein purification processes for both early and late stage biologics in Clients robust pipeline.
- The candidate will work closely with the upstream team, analytical team, and collaborate with the R&D organization to drive speed to the clinic for early stage molecules, as well as with manufacturing sites within the Client network or Third Party Manufacturing to deliver robust, scalable and economical processes for late stage clinical and commercial supply.
- Performing hands-on laboratory experiments involving filtration and chromatography.
- Downstream process development, optimization, characterization, and tech transfer.
- Support process scale-up activities in the pilot plant and clinical and commercial manufacturing sites.
- Prepare/review technical documents including development / tech transfer reports, batch records, and SOPs.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to progress both early and late stage drug candidates.
- Perform experiments to evaluate and implement innovative ideas.
- M.S. in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Biophysics or equivalent, or B.S. with a minimum of 2+ years of industry and/or academic experience.
- Prior experience in downstream process development and unit operations, including preparative chromatography, ultrafiltration / diafiltration, viral inactivation and viral filtration is desired.
- Proficient in AVANT, Pendotech, unicorn software.
- Practical knowledge or understanding of analytical techniques such as HPLC, CE is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of statistical experimental design and data analysis.
- Knowledge of cGMPs as applied to process development and scale up is desired.
- Sound oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a self-motivated, results-driven and collaborative team environment.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.