Job Number: 20-03332
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Assistant/Associate Scientist for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will be responsible for supporting analytical activities within Biologics Process Development.
- Support in-process analytical testing for monoclonal antibodies and fusion proteins, including HPLC/UPLC, isoelectric focusing, capillary electrophoresis, ELISA, qPCR, etc.
- Maintain accurate and up to date laboratory notebook
- Sustain a safe and high performance laboratory environment
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Analytical Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biotechnology, or equivalent
- Experience in protein bioanalytical techniques, including HPLC/UPLC, isoelectric focusing, capillary electrophoresis, ELISA, qPCR, etc.
- A basic understanding of cell line, upstream and downstream process development
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.