Job Number: 20-02143
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Assistant/Associate Scientist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Associate Scientist will be responsible for supporting analytical activities within Biologics Process Development (PD).
- The role will involve supporting in-process analytical testing, delivering results within customer and project timelines, assay harmonization activities within the network groups, and evaluation of new analytical technologies.
- The candidate will work closely with PDA team members and Process Development to deliver quality analytical data in a timely manner.
- Develop, transfer and evaluate bio-analytical techniques for monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins to support Process Development
- Assay support of Biologics Process Development activities
- Support Process Analytical Technology (PAT)
- Work closely with Process Development, Analytical development and Testing to support analytical needs and engage in long-term collaboration
- Authors and reviews technical documents and protocols; follows written scientific methods and experimental protocols, documents results, authors and reviews summary reports
- Run tests and trend assay performances across the Network sites
- Review PD design of experiments
- Support manufacturing site investigations as required
- A degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Analytical Chemistry or a related discipline
- MS with 2+ years or BS with 5+ years relevant experience in Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry
- A strong background in the areas of analytical chemistry/biochemistry, with the emphasis on experience and in-depth working knowledge of LC, CE and iCE
- Experience in Bioanalytical techniques as they apply to Biologics and related process impurities
- Experience with Process Analytical Technology (PAT)
- Development experience for both early- and late-stage molecules
- Working knowledge of design of experiments and factorial design
- Familiarity with upstream and downstream biologics processing
- Knowledge of cGMPs as applied to process development and scale up
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Works independently and collaborates with other groups. Deliver results in line with project and team objectives
- Techniques of interest include Capillary Electrophoresis, Liquid Chromatography, and ELISAs
- A reasonable appreciation of upstream and downstream process development activities
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.