Job Number: 19-10414
Job Number: 19-10414
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Assistant/Associate Scientist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Associate Scientist within the Biologics Development Downstream group will participate in the development and optimization of downstream processes for the production of biologics at different clinical stages, as well as assist in the development of a next generation downstream manufacturing platform. The successful candidate will be a key contributor to a highly technical, diverse, and collaborative team of scientists and engineers. PD scientists and engineers contribute to cross-functional teams to meet highly visible business objectives. This position offers the opportunity to interface with Manufacturing, Manufacturing Support, Analytical, Quality Assurance, and Global Regulatory Sciences groups
- Design and execute protocols to solve process-related manufacturing investigations and drive process improvements by using laboratory and pilot scale-down models in protein chromatography, viral inactivation, viral filtration, ultrafiltration/diafiltration, membrane filtration, depth filtration, and centrifugation
- Document experimental data and results, verify and interpret data with respect to the laboratory protocol and manufacturing process
- Evaluation of new process technologies, including multicolumn continuous chromatography (MCC) operation
- Characterization of products and impurities
- Buffer preparation and column packing
- Appropriate GLP/GMP procedures must be followed.
- MS or BS in Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related field with 2–4 or 4–6 years, respectively, of relevant industrial and/or academic experience
- Knowledge of protein purification, protein stability, and demonstrated experimental skills for laboratory work are required
- Experience with AKTA purification operations and UNICORN method writing is helpful
- Critical qualities include a high degree of initiative, good verbal and written communication skills, strong
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary