Job Number: 19-04490
Job Number: 19-04490
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for an Associate Scientist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Associate Scientist will be responsible for supporting analytical activities within Biologics Process Development (PD)
- The role will involve supporting in-process analytical testing, delivering results within customer and project timelines, assay harmonization activities within the network groups, and evaluation of new analytical technologies
- The role will provide Analytical support within PD
- The candidate will work closely with PDA team members and Process Development to deliver quality analytical data in a timely manner.
- Develop, transfer and evaluate bio-analytical techniques for monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins to support Process Development.
- Assay support of Biologics Process Development activities.
- Immunoassays (including HCP, residual Protein A and other impurities) and separation techniques (LC, CE, iCE) to support Biologics Process Development activities.
- Operate and automate routine assays on a Tecan or similar automation platforms.
- Work closely with Process Development to support analytical needs and engage in long-term collaboration.
- Follow written scientific methods and experimental protocols, documents results, authors and reviews summary reports.
- Run tests and trend assay performances across the Network sites.
- Review PD design of experiments study protocols.
- Support manufacturing site investigations as required.
- Requires a MS or BS in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry or a related discipline, with a 1+ year’s relevant laboratory experience in a research environment.
- A strong background in the areas of analytical chemistry/biochemistry, with the emphasis on experience and in-depth working knowledge of immunoassays (e.g. HCP, rProtein A, and Insulin ELISAs), qPCR, protein purification, and automated liquid handlers is preferred.
- Working knowledge of design of experiments and factorial design.
- Familiarity with upstream and downstream biologics processing.
- Knowledge of cGMPs as applied to process development and scale up.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works independently and collaborates with other groups. Deliver results in line with project and team objectives.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, is a team player, and have experience in Bioanalytical techniques as they apply to Biologics and related process impurities
- Techniques of interest include Immunoassays, Quantitative PCR, Liquid Chromatography, and Gel Electrophoresis
- A reasonable appreciation of upstream and downstream process development activities is highly desirable
- Development experience for both early- and late-stage molecules is highly desired.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Audrei Cortez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary